We are a family friendly church with a desire to grow in our relationship with Christ and introduce others to Christ and help them grow. You are welcome to visit & we would love to have you!
Ways to get plugged in, fellowship, and grow:
- Sunday school for all ages
- Practical, Biblical, sermons
- Weekly youth group
- Weekly men’s Bible study
- Woman’s Bible Study
- & More
See Events on menu for other events.
- To worship God as revealed in the Scriptures and to glorify Him forever.
- To bring the lost to a saving knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- To nurture the spiritual life of the believer and to promote a deeper knowledge of the word of God.’
- To minister to the needs of its members and the community.
- To awaken and maintain an interest in missions and in other projects which will promote the work of His Church.
We Believe the Bible to be the inspired word of God and final authority in doctrine & conduct.
We Believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We Believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross for the sins of the world, bodily resurrection, bodily ascension into heaven, and His personal return once again in power and glory.
We Believe that a person is saved by God’s grace by belief in Jesus for forgiveness and eternal life.
We Believe that saved Christians should seek to obey Christ and grow in their relationship with God.
We Believe that the Holy Spirit indwells and empowers believers to service, growth, and obedience.
The church was founded in 1941 as First Mennonite Church. In 2013 the name was changed to Burns Countryside Church to better reflect who we are. We are an independent church and not affiliated with any denomination.